Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Comes In Heavier For 140-Pound Debut Than Defending Champ Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Comes In Heavier For 140-Pound Debut Than Defending Champ Regis Prograis

Devin Haney weighed more than Regis Prograis when they stepped on the California State Athletic Commission's scale Friday. Haney came in at exactly 140 pounds for his debut at the junior welterweight limit during their official weigh-in Friday
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hot damn! This kid is growing fast. By the time of his 27th birthday he could be as heavy as a 160 lbs; A middleweight.

Comment

Haney had been killing himself to make 135 so I see why he struggled to make 140. This will be a nice scrap

Comment

Haney is clearly a big guy if he’s having to strip to make 140 in his first fight there.

Comment

Haney will be at 140 for this fight and maybe 1 more.

If he fights 3 times in 24, the last 2 will be at WW.

Comment

Hoping Regis puts on wooping on Haney. I want to see a fight not a hug fest.
            SmackThatBishop SmackThatBishop likes this.

Comment

Regis looked terrible in his last fight but my money is going on Rougarou! Don't let me down brother. "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes"!
              SmackThatBishop SmackThatBishop likes this.

Comment

Regis will win this IF he takes control of the fight and pressures early. The longer he lets Devin settle it’ll go the distance and Haney will win by points.

Comment

Prograis will destroy this kid

Comment

to hell with how much Hiney weighs the price of admission for this fight on Dumbzone is carzy. I did not know they are making it a PPV why am i surprised ? BC DZ is not on the radar anymore for their fights ............the joke keeps told..............

Comment

Working...
                    X