Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: A Fight With Floyd Schofield Needs To Happen in 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: A Fight With Floyd Schofield Needs To Happen in 2024

Keyshawn Davis did his best to let a matchup between himself and Floyd "Kid Austin" Schofield Jr. marinate. Both fighters are in their early 20s and neither has grabbed a world title as of yet. So, naturally, Davis vs. Schofield feels a bit undercooked. However, after watching Schofield take care of business this past weekend, Davis wants that fight to happen as soon as possible.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Keyshawn Davis willing to fight on a Golden Boy card to make it happen?
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Abdullah Mason would take care of both of them. I think Schofield would have to chase Davis cause I see him pulling a Stevenson against him.

Comment

Another guy calling out someone not on his own side of the street just like Frank Martin.
        Why do they act like it's become so easy to make fights now with competing promoters?
        Why not call out Muratalla? There's also JOrtiz, Nakathila.
        Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Yup I echo the excellent points already brought up. Don’t make a call out that has zero chance of happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
            Abdullah Mason would take care of both of them. I think Schofield would have to chase Davis cause I see him pulling a Stevenson against him.
            All we know about Abdullah Mason so far is that he passes the eye test.
            dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

I want Zepeda to step up.

Shakur has to fight Murutalla next and try to get some credibility back. All people think about him now is that he a runner and boring.

Comment

no titles on the line and both still prospects Definitely a little undercooked but I'm sure they'll still charge $85 PPV for it with joey spencer or ali walsh on the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  no titles on the line and both still prospects Definitely a little undercooked but I'm sure they'll still charge $85 PPV for it with joey spencer or ali walsh on the undercard

​​​​Not that there's much chance of the fight happening but why does a title have to be on the line for two guys to fight? Are "prospects" only to be fed a diet of journeymen before fighting for a title?
                  Last edited by tokon; 12-08-2023, 05:10 AM.

Comment

That fight should happen in 2024, but I have Schofield defeating you in that fight Keyshawn.
                    Schofield is faster than, and unlike you he's never been hurt in any of his fight's.

Comment

Working...
                    X