Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robeisy Ramirez, Rafael Espinoza - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robeisy Ramirez, Rafael Espinoza - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ramirez, Espinoza Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez is ready to defend his world title in front of a crowd of Cuban supporters in South Florida. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Espinoza really towers over Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Espinoza really towers over Ramirez.
      And that's with Robeisy wearing shoes with thick soles, let's see if Divino Espinoza can put up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

And that's with Robeisy wearing shoes with thick soles, let's see if Divino Espinoza can put up a fight.
        I know it’s a blown-up record and all, but 21-0, and at that height, Espinoza has to present some problems. It’s a good thing Robeisy doesn’t appear to be looking past this kid.
        El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

looks like we got haneys bro & rory mcilroy on the card

Comment

Im telling you all Espinoza is for real, i ve known him for years and he is not only tall but has real boxing skills

Its gonna be a hell of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
              Im telling you all Espinoza is for real, i ve known him for years and he is not only tall but has real boxing skills

Its gonna be a hell of a fight
              I hope it’s gonna be a great fight. Don’t doubt it.

Comment

Espinoza is tough but Robeisy should take this in comfortable fashion imo

Comment

I hope Espinoza doesn't come face first at 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Ramirez, Espinoza Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez is ready to defend his world title in front of a crowd of Cuban supporters in South Florida. (photos by Mikey Williams)
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ———-
                    Robeisy is giving up 6 inches in height !!! Damn!! Respect! He is one brave guy! Robeisy takes on all fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X