Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada To Test Bantamweight Waters, Eyes March Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada To Test Bantamweight Waters, Eyes March Ring Return

Juan Francisco Estrada is prepared to take the first step to become a three-division titleholder. The reigning lineal and WBC junior bantamweight champion is prepared to campaign at bantamweight beginning with his next bout, which is targeted for next March. Neither an opponent, location nor the stakes have been made available to BoxingScene.com, other than the move viewed as a necessity by Estrada absent one more lucrative option at his current weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About danm time
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

In my opinion, this is Mexicos best champion at the moment. Legend
      Hitmon Hitmon Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Dude sat himself into obscurity. Sucks for him because at the height of his career he did not get any fights and get paid like he should.

Great fighter but IMO he lost all his fights agains Choco. Good entertaining fights.

Comment

Would be great to see him fight Santiago that just beat Donaire. Also thinks he does well against Moloney, Rodriguez and Inoue.

Wonder if he beats Inoue does he move up to fight his brother The Monster. He likely hits too hard.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-06-2023, 03:53 PM.

Comment

It's a shame he didn't make the move sooner. Would love to have seen Inoue (the Monster, not the pillow-fisted Lil Bro) KO his ass.

Comment

Well, I guess now that Inoue is at 122, Estrada can finally stop starving himself

And this is a good excuse to why he ducked Ioka for the 12/31 card.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Dude sat himself into obscurity. Sucks for him because at the height of his career he did not get any fights and get paid like he should.

Great fighter but IMO he lost all his fights agains Choco. Good entertaining fights.
                in my opinion,
                1st fight gallo won, decision went to choco

2nd fight choco won, decision went to gallo

3rd fight no question the better man won and the correct decision was made, gallo won…

all in all gallo is 2-1 vs choco as it should be and forever remain in history.

gallo has avenged all 3 of his losses… living legend

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  In my opinion, this is Mexicos best champion at the moment. Legend
                  I agree bro

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

in my opinion,
                    1st fight gallo won, decision went to choco

2nd fight choco won, decision went to gallo

3rd fight no question the better man won and the correct decision was made, gallo won…

all in all gallo is 2-1 vs choco as it should be and forever remain in history.

gallo has avenged all 3 of his losses… living legend
                    Regardless what I think Estrada has it like a win. Regardless the fights were close and entertaining. The two top guys of the division fought each other multiple times and fought every other top fighter in the division.

Something that the higher weights don't do.

If Estrada is fighting I am watching.
                    Robi13 Robi13 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X