Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Can't Wait To Share The Ring With Jo Jo Diaz: "His Time Has Passed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Can't Wait To Share The Ring With Jo Jo Diaz: "His Time Has Passed"

The status of certain fighters is incredibly misconstrued according to Floyd Schofield. For the 21, he might be young and lacking experience at the top level but he believes he's one of, if not the best, lightweight in the world. Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz, however, doesn't agree.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So why share the ring with someone who's time has passed? WEAK.

Floyd vs Camaron. I know they will have to build that up.

Comment

I wish we could get Schofield vs. Davis (Keyshawn), but I guess we'll have to settle for Jo Jo.
      PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        So why share the ring with someone who's time has passed? WEAK.

Floyd vs Camaron. I know they will have to build that up.
        Don’t worry, he’s only 20 years old..he won’t be fighting ‘bums’ in Mexico up until the age of 26 like ‘Camaron’.

I don’t think much of Schofield yet, but he ices Zepeda. He’s another Navarette

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I wish we could get Schofield vs. Davis (Keyshawn), but I guess we'll have to settle for Jo Jo.
          At 20 years old? Not just yet, maybe in a few years time.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Schofield is 21, Keyshawn 24. Schofield is 16-0, Keyshawn is 9-0. I think it would be a great fight, just like Frank Martin vs. Michel Rivera! Probably even better because Schofield has been calling out Keyshawn for over a year now!

PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

In a few years Keyshawn wont be undefeated and the fight wont make any sense. Schofield passes the eye test way better than Keyshawn, top rank and those commentators are making Keyshawn into a killer that he is not. This is exactly why Schofield has been calling him out, i think he walks through Keyshawn no problem.
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Schofield is 21, Keyshawn 24. Schofield is 16-0, Keyshawn is 9-0. I think it would be a great fight, just like Frank Martin vs. Michel Rivera! Probably even better because Schofield has been calling out Keyshawn for over a year now!
                Of course in a perfect world but just look at how Oscar has brought forward prospects in the past several years, very slow. Even Zepeda who's a contender, a few months back Oscar implied he didn't want to throw him in with Shakur 'just yet'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzah View Post

In a few years Keyshawn wont be undefeated and the fight wont make any sense. Schofield passes the eye test way better than Keyshawn, top rank and those commentators are making Keyshawn into a killer that he is not. This is exactly why Schofield has been calling him out, i think he walks through Keyshawn no problem.
                  Who knows, I don't know where either Keyshawn or Schofield will be in a few years. Zepeda vs Schofield is an easier fight to make though, both are with Golden Boy. When was the last time you've seen a high level Prospect vs Prospect fight in which both fighters are with different promotional companies? Just doesn't happen anymore.

Comment

Don’t worry, he’s only 20 years old..he won’t be fighting ‘bums’ in Mexico up until the age of 26 like ‘Camaron’.

I don’t think much of Schofield yet, but he ices Zepeda. He’s another Navarette
                    In your dreams. Floy would be aother BUM added to Zepedas record. He wouldn't last 8 rounds with Zopeda.

Why do you think he is calling OLD smaller Jo Jo Diaz? Never has called out Camaron and there's a reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X