Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Not Gonna Lie, This Fight Was Scarier Than Fighting Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Not Gonna Lie, This Fight Was Scarier Than Fighting Tank

Ryan Garcia had a startling revelation about his first fight following his lone career defeat. The 25-year-old boxing star knocked out Mexico's Oscar Duarte in the eighth round of their DAZN headliner this past
    [Click Here To Read More]

shut up u twink, he was chosen for u as a stepping stone for a rolly fight or some other bigger fight

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      shut up u twink, he was chosen for u as a stepping stone for a rolly fight or some other bigger fight
      Rollie is more of a challenge then the last guy ? i dont think so bc he says it is a big fight or his promo guys think they can sell it as something special dont make it so. Nothing scary about Rollie except they are trying to sell another fight that is notta big deal to boxing or the boxing community.......Pigs to the trough or lambs to the slaughter Oink Oink -Bahhh.....
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Wasn't Ryan a stepping stone for Tank. Plus give him a rehydration clause, send a mole to his camp, and bring him weight as much possible.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Wasn't Ryan a stepping stone for Tank. Plus give him a rehydration clause, send a mole to his camp, and bring him weight as much possible.
          yes tank stepped on ryan alrite and as expected cryin is targeting a replay, i wonder why, hint $$$$, can he shake that magic money tree once again, i doubt it somehow but cryin and tank have epic fans is all i can say about that

Comment

yes tank stepped on ryan alrite and as expected cryin is targeting a replay, i wonder why, hint $$$$, can he shake that magic money tree once again, i doubt it somehow but cryin and tank have epic fans is all i can say about that
            Ryan's the one bringing the money. Unless Tank has an epic dance partner, he's not going to top 300K buys in his next fight. And let's just say, Ryan's fans aren't in it for the boxing...
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Ryan's the one bringing the money. Unless Tank has an epic dance partner, he's not going to top 300K buys in his next fight. And let's just say, Ryan's fans aren't in it for the boxing...
              there is something about an AA v latino mexi clash that brings in the money, its in the history of the sport i think

cryin has not done any ppv apart from tank so is a bit untested here
              tanks ppv have reached a certain level but at least he is doing other ppv's

both of their next ppv figures will be interesting too see i would say
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

that statement from cryin is just so dumb

tank put him on his ass and made him quit from a body shot

cryin was made for tank with all his mistakes and bad habits, his bean pole neck and head are target practice for anyone good

Comment

Anytime someone starts by saying “I’m not gonna lie” the next thing out of their mouth is gonna be a lie
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Rollie is more of a challenge than I the last guy ? i dont think so bc he says it is a big fight or his promo guys think they can sell it as something special dont make it so. Nothing scary about Rollie except they are trying to sell another fight that is notta big deal to boxing or the boxing community.......Pigs to the trough or lambs to the slaughter Oink Oink -Bahhh.....
                    When it comes to PPV, it’s clear the boxing community doesn’t matter. Paul Bros. Dumb exhibitions. Mayweather MacGregor.

Comment

Working...
                    X