Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood is Backing Anthony Joshua To Knock Out Otto Wallin in Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood is Backing Anthony Joshua To Knock Out Otto Wallin in Style

After thrilling 2023 which saw him lose to Mauricio Lara, outclass the dangerous Mexican in an immediate rematch and then score a stunning come from behind knockout of Josh Warrington, Leigh Wood has vacated his WBA featherweight belt and is on the hunt for biggest names and biggest paydays possible in 2024.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's good to hear , a change in a training camp can make all the difference We are only recently back from training at Bailys gym in Fuetaventura ( missed Kell brook by a day!) and it was a real tonic doing and learning different things with Adam Baily out there. I think Joshua is in the right place with the right person , Ben Davison to truly see what he's all about .I think everyones been frustrated with Joshua , maybe the man himself.I hope he comes back in style and sets up fights we all want to see.

Comment

"Look for Joshua to do what Fury couldn't."

We'll believe it when we see it, compadre.
      Last edited by boxing IQ; 12-04-2023, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Otto wallin is hungry. I think he stops Joshua
        Atypicalbrit Atypicalbrit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
          "Look for Joshua to do what Fury couldn't."

We'll believe it when we see it, compadre.
          ..and what Gassiev couldn´t do, he can actually punch.

Comment

Looking for an impressive performance from AJ and Wilder to put some fire back into the HW division
            thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              That's good to hear , a change in a training camp can make all the difference We are only recently back from training at Bailys gym in Fuetaventura ( missed Kell brook by a day!) and it was a real tonic doing and learning different things with Adam Baily out there. I think Joshua is in the right place with the right person , Ben Davison to truly see what he's all about .I think everyones been frustrated with Joshua , maybe the man himself.I hope he comes back in style and sets up fights we all want to see.
              too late for all that now.............he is not what he was promoted to be and never was or will be that is why these useless fights keep getting sold as something special but are less then ordinary.

Comment

A rare card with a number of big names but they're not fighting each other, with due respect to good fighters like Wallin and Parker.

Comment

AJ ain’t stopping wallin. Wood and AJ both train under Davidson that’s why he’s pro AJ all of a sudden

Comment

AJ is about to look like Errol after a night of wailing out boxing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X