No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: "I'm Figuring Myself Out as a Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: "I'm Figuring Myself Out as a Fighter"

By Corey Erdman - Ryan Garcia has used Lupe Fiasco's 2007 song Superstar as his entrance music several times in his career, first against Romero Duno, then for his bout against Francisco Fonseca. At the time, his relation to the song may have been more surface-level. Garcia was a fighter whose popularity vastly outpaced his achievement, a highly-touted prospect drawing numbers on television and at the gate comparable to established champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Him and Oscar are coming out with a double album I heard. They seem like kindreds the way they emote so much

Comment

He should ask the other top fighters they got him figured out.

Comment

What Ryan is really trying to say, is that it's hard being bi***ual

Comment

Cryan needs to shut up and just fight
          macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

"Me n my pops and brother all like "Chorizo" we just can't come out of that closet so we blame it on mental health!!

Comment

Most of this article was the writer basically telling us about his favourite song wtf

Comment

With the power in his left, and enough power in his right, and his natural speed and athleticism, if the dude would just learn to keep his chin down and work on improving his defense, he is a threat to anyone. Almost unreal that James trained him for months and yet Ryan still fights with his chin so exposed.

Watching the fight, I felt that James made him worse. The advice he gave about moving his feet was just obvious. Garcia seemingly avoided getting knocked out due to his great reflexes, his defense was bad.

He will get KO'd against a for real 140 pound threat. Easy stuff to work on, not sure why he seems confused about who he is as a boxer.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

waiting for the inevitable Loss and meltdown with his trainer following soon after with everyone but cryin getting the blame, he will retire telling the world how unfair this sport is, with an unreal bank balance that much better fighters could only dream of, happy days lol

Comment

Ryan Garcia

'I'm figuring myself out as a fighter'

The Internet

'Oh wow Ryan you are truly an amazing person'

LIKE CLAP HAPPY FACE CRY FACE

Comment

Working...
                    X