Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Ryan Garcia's Future: As His Promoter for Many Years to Come, We'll Figure It Out; I'm Proud of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Ryan Garcia's Future: As His Promoter for Many Years to Come, We'll Figure It Out; I'm Proud of Him

Promoter Oscar De La Hoya said it was too early to chart out Ryan Garcia's next steps after his stoppage win Saturday night over Oscar Duarte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you won't, this is a highly toxic relationship.

Comment

I’m not a fan of Garcia or Oscar (as a promoter) but I can’t think of even one fighter throughout history that’s made as much $$$ as Garcia has yet has deserved it less than Ryan has. Oscar has done something right. GBP is a sinking ship though.
      Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I’m not a fan of Garcia or Oscar (as a promoter) but I can’t think of even one fighter throughout history that’s made as much $$$ as Garcia has yet has deserved it less than Ryan has. Oscar has done something right. GBP is a sinking ship though.
        No it’s not where you get that from

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Ryan was the first boxer to realize social media potential. He’s a self promoted fighter, GBP has done very little with his commercial success.

Comment

Golden Boy knows and insists there is much more money to be made with Garcia
            Not to hard to understand especially after making 30 million ans still not having any kind of credibility

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Ryan was the first boxer to realize social media potential. He’s a self promoted fighter, GBP has done very little with his commercial success.
              Are you serious? Who do you think bought Ryan all his Instagram followers?
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Are you serious? Who do you think bought Ryan all his Instagram followers?
                Bought!? Lmaoooo. Let me educate on purchase Vs organic social media growth. Purchase followers are just that, followers that “follow you” but nothing else; no interaction at all. Meanwhile organic growth are those who really follow you and all your move. That 1.3mil PPV buy Vs tank weren’t “purchased” followers. Those were legit people with actual money.
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

His promoter for many years to come? Lupe Valencia is not going to like hearing that.
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post

No it’s not where you get that from
                    GBP is absolutely a sinking ship:

1. Garcia lost via quit job in his only real test and lost substantial earning power along the way and it looks like he’s leaving anyway.
                    2. Ramirez lost badly to Bivol and isn’t a big draw anyway.
                    3. Mungia has been kept away from quality opposition for years (must be a reason for that) and isn’t much of a draw either.
                    4. Ortiz looks good but has some SERIOUS health issues and who knows how that will turn out.
                    5. the rest of the GBP roster are prospects at best and IF they pan out will still take years to develop.
                    6. GBP is circling the drain.
                    Last edited by just the facts; 12-03-2023, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X