Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Looks Back On His Controversial Win Over Jesus Ramos: "I Won The Fight For Sure"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Looks Back On His Controversial Win Over Jesus Ramos: "I Won The Fight For Sure"

A win over Jesus Ramos felt pretty improbable. Although Erickson Lubin is incredibly talented, Ramos was on his way up. It was your typical young and fresh lion going up against an older, seasoned lion with a few more battle scars.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramos won that fight and it wasn’t close, highway robbery. Call it like it is
    budfr budfr Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Ramos won that fight and it wasn’t close, highway robbery. Call it like it is
      They should rematch.

Comment

They didn't do Lubin any favors. Set him up for Tim. Path of least resistance.

Comment

Another bs rematch thanks to pbc favoring the less talented kin

Comment

As unpopular as this opinion is, I agree. Ramos gave this fight away by not being more active and letting Lubin outpunch him most of the fight. When he did throw and land, he had Lubin intimidated and afraid to engage, but fought in spurts and spent too much time following him around, waiting for Lubin to stop to try to land something big and it cost him in the eyes of the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

They should rematch.
              They should

Comment

I agree, draw or narrow win for lubin imo.

Comment

youre delirious! you lost that fight by at least 4 rounds!
                  say no to drugs, Kiddies!

Comment

Ramos clearly won (8-4 on my card), but oddly didn't seem upset about being robbed.
                    budfr budfr likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X