Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Michael Conlan: It Will Be Very Difficult To Come Back After Loss To Gill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Michael Conlan: It Will Be Very Difficult To Come Back After Loss To Gill

Promoter Eddie Hearn believes Irish Olympian Michael Conlan will have a very difficult time in bouncing back from Saturday's stoppage loss at the hands of Jordan Gill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

when the hype meets the truth --- the guy was never all that much but they sold him for a while esp around St. Paddy's day on espn but sooner or later the promo guys move on to another project --- n so it goes n so it goes..............
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
      when the hype meets the truth --- the guy was never all that much but they sold him for a while esp around St. Paddy's day on espn but sooner or later the promo guys move on to another project --- n so it goes n so it goes..............
      If he'd made it through the Wood fight what do you think he could have achieved?

Comment

the comeback kid needs to get back down to 122 and give it a roll again im thinking, bone density test

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          If the promoters could find an Irish fighter worth a damn they could print money with him in NYC and Boston.

Michael Conlan just doesn’t have it. Plain and simple.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

If he'd made it through the Wood fight what do you think he could have achieved?
            Still the same guy, was that a good fight from what i remember ? Yes it was -- at the right time under the right situation with the correct match up any fighter can have a good showing. That dont make him a draw for most fight fans. If that is what you were asking me. Many fighters rise to the occasion in the ring some only once or twice in their lives - nothing negitive about that but to sell a fighter as being this type or that type of fighter over one bout that is promotion but not the truth.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Conlan never was and never will be
              Sorry but losing to Gill really is the bottom of the barrel chit

Comment

Hearn on Michael Conlan: "It Will Be Very Difficult To Come Back After Loss To Gill........

.....but I think he can do it after a proper rest."

Comment

After round 1 I put $100 on Gill to win by KO at +1100 it was obvious Conlan cant evade punches easiest money I’ve ever won.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I have the same thought when I remember that Conlan had Wood essentially out in the opening round. Instead, he ended that fight by landing head-first on concrete. In hindsight, that was already the beginning of the end for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X