Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Oscar Duarte - Ready For War in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Oscar Duarte - Ready For War in Houston

Garcia, Duarte Houston Weights Photos Gallery - HOUSTON, TEXAS - "King" Ryan Garcia (23-1, 19 KOs) and dangerous knockout artist Oscar "La Migrana" Duarte (26-1-1, 21 KOs) made weight ahead of their super lightweight fight that will now be for the WBA Gold title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Duarte is a legit threat if Cryan can't keep his focus in there. This might not end well at all.

Comment

wba gold title lol

does he defend v the wba silver title guy?
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Both look to be in great shape, Duarte specially looks super sharp and strong. Idk man I thing Ryan may just go down again. Sup with Ryan eyes though? One kinda wandering to the side a bit

Comment

Both look to be incredible shape, Durrell definitely has the shorter reach, Ryan by KO

Comment

I was watching a YouTube interview with Robert Garcia where he mentions how some of his fighters have trained with Duarte in the past and called him the hardest puncher they have sparred with.

This should be a very good fight.

Comment

Hey that dude looks like he has a torn bicep!

Comment

Hope Duarte chins him

Comment

It's not the same. Tank can box, Duarte is a, hit me first while I wind up sort of guy, but if he doesn't walk into that left hook, he has better tools than Ryan.

Comment

If Ryan beats this guys, I will be very surprised.

Comment

Working...
                    X