Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Expects Destruction: David Benavidez Will Tear Jermall Charlo Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Expects Destruction: David Benavidez Will Tear Jermall Charlo Apart!

Jermall Charlo was enjoying his time on top. Fat paychecks, world titles, and adoring fans, everything was going according to plan. However, when that life-ship is sailing smoothly, that's often when things start going downhill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when charlo fans use to say he would whoop David lol
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I see Mental Mall landing a few BIG shots, David then gives that evil grin/smile and its over in 7.

Comment

Charlo isn’t ready for the top guys at 168. His best weight is 160. His goal should be undisputed at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
          Charlo isn’t ready for the top guys at 168. His best weight is 160. His goal should be undisputed at middleweight.
          Took the words out of my mouth. Mall had problems putting guys away once he moved up to 160– at 168, his power would be nonexistent.

Comment

Some of you know nothing about boxing. Jermall Charlo has hurt or knocked down every opponent he's faced. His power jab alone can win that fight!

Comment

LOL. Looking to fight another 160lb fighter who is clearly damaged goods. Morrell Jr is RIGHT THERE
              kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Charlo is a name I get it but come on he's a Middleweight who's had one fight in nearly 3 years and probably not in the best head space. If they want proper smoke and they ain't getting canelo next then David Morrell is the guy to fight.
                kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

So, a "sabbatical" is a break taken by a minister after six years of service to the Lord...

2 1/2 year break, layoff, absence, out-of-the-ring, etc... would have been more appropriate..

You don't have to use big words to try to sound smart..
                  lizard_man lizard_man likes this.

Comment

STOP putting the Charlos on PPV!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X