Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas: You Will See a Better Version of Me Every Time I Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas: You Will See a Better Version of Me Every Time I Fight

Puerto Rican junior middleweight contender Xander Zayas hopes to close the year on an emphatic note. Zayas will take on Spain's Jorge Fortea in a 10-round battle on Saturday, Dec. 9 at Charles F. Dodge City Center in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Zayas-Fortea will serve as the co-feature to the WBO featherweight world title showdown between reigning champ Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez and unbeaten Mexican contender Rafael "El Divino" Espinoza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I do think he will, guy gave much a better performance as of late by executing a big puncher who would had blasted the fighters he was more competitive against via early knockout, hope the same thing happens with Emiliano Vargas.

Comment

Your many fan's are banking on that Xander, we're hoping that you live up to your anticipated (superstar) potential.

Comment

I'm not going to be impressed until he gets in the ring with an opponent who has a 50/50 chance.

Comment

He's 21 now, and now it's time to fight some Top 10 contenders! Hopefully 2024 will be the year! Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs. Xander Zayas! Make It Happen!

Comment

Working...
          X