Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Natasha Jonas, Mikaela Mayer - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Natasha Jonas, Mikaela Mayer - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Jonas, Mayer Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-weight world champion Natasha Jonas will defend her IBF world welterweight title against former unified world champion Mikaela Mayer in a landmark night for women's boxing as two of the sport's biggest stars meet in the center of the ring on Saturday, January 20th at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, live on Sky Sports in the UK and Ireland. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayer's side profile is horrendous. Her face is flat. Stay face to face with her at all times and don't let her turn her head...
    Smash Smash DerekD DerekD like this.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      Mayer's side profile is horrendous. Her face is flat. Stay face to face with her at all times and don't let her turn her head...
      Holy synchronicity Batman! I swear I had just looked and was thinking the exact same thing as I saw your post lol. Great minds are in the same gutter!

Comment

Two very ugly broads. Mayer aka Horse Face and Jonas aka Skeletor.

Comment

Someone has a height disadvantage...

Comment

I don't think it should be allowed to let trans men fight little girls.

Comment

I hope I never wake up next to those two
              Just thinking about and im getting really bad acidity

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Holy synchronicity Batman! I swear I had just looked and was thinking the exact same thing as I saw your post lol. Great minds are in the same gutter!
                I second (or third) that, holy smokes!! And her laughing face, sheeesh…Poor girl
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Transformers more than meets the eye……

If anyone actually believes “women’s boxing” is for women, well you better check again
                  Last edited by 2fast2strong; 11-29-2023, 04:16 PM.

Comment

In no time at all Mayer turned into looking like a middle-aged woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X