Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Fight Janibek, Adames 'If Circumstances Are Right; I Never Ducked Nobody'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Fight Janibek, Adames 'If Circumstances Are Right; I Never Ducked Nobody'

Jermall Charlo conceded late Saturday night that the super middleweight division is "hot." Charlo still owns the WBC middleweight title, though, and he hasn't given up on moving back down to the 160-pound limit to defend it. The two middleweight matches that Charlo mentioned during his post-fight press conference were a mandatory defense against Carlos Adames and a championship unification fight with IBF/WBO champ Janibek Alimkhanuly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I used to wonder where all of these headlines came from, after the fight. Like, did Charlo wake up this morning and talk about this?

Maybe, we should start the Headline with: Post-Fight Conference News.

There is a thing called "context"...

Comment

Tired of all the weight jumping. Either stay at 160 and unify there or drop the belts and move up to 168. Just acknowledge that the line is long at 168. Beneviedez should fight Canelo on May 4th.Would be HUGE.

Comment

I'd like to see Benavidez vs Alvarez in May with Charlo on the undercard
        Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
          I'd like to see Benavidez vs Alvarez in May with Charlo on the undercard
          Canelo-Benavidez.
          Charlo-Plant.
          Morrell-Andrade.

Comment

Drop the 160 belt! Plant vs. Charlo @ 168! MAN UP!
            factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

I suppose there will be a new division at say 164. Hey, they can make more belts.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Canelo-Benavidez.
                Charlo-Plant.
                Morrell-Andrade.
                Andrade fought Benavidez because he thought he had a chance...you really think he's gonna allow himself to be a stepping stone again? Morrell will go out there and try to hurt him worse than Benavidez did, just to prove a point.

Comment

Charlo should really try making weight before shooting his mouth off like he is
                  168 would chomp on him imo

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Canelo-Benavidez.
                    Charlo-Plant.
                    Morrell-Andrade.
                    Could be the first biggie if PBC get the Amazon deal

Comment

Working...
                    X