Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Shoots Down Ennis Fight, Reiterates Interest In Canelo, Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Shoots Down Ennis Fight, Reiterates Interest In Canelo, Spence

Terence Crawford is stuck in a holding pattern trying to determine the next steps of his Hall of Fame-bound career. The Nebraska native Crawford is coming off a crushing KO victory against Errol Spence Jr. in July that made him the undisputed welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford beating Canelo would be a BIG deal. It is not likely, but anything is possible. No doubt Canelo has other ideas.

Comment

Bud vs. Boots would be a tremendous fight from a skill perspective. It would be a treat to the fans. Both are fast, slick as grease and hit hard. Both have a high ring IQ. Both can switch and both can make adjustments. Both undefeated, and have high KO ratios. Someone is going to hit the canvas in that fight. I can't think of a match up in boxing that I'd rather see, as a fan who has watched boxing for decades
      Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-28-2023, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I would much rather see Bud vs Boots or Bud retiring Charlo than Bud v Canelo, especially because Canelo doesn't need any more excuses to avoid Benavidez.
        dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Boots vs TC is definitely a mega fight crawford ducking harrrrrd. After saying everyone ducked him for years to pull this is actually hilarious.
          Nomadic Nomadic Oregonian Oregonian like this.

Comment

F' Ennis and his Dad. They were offered the #1 WBO mandatory after Oscar removed Virgil. They ran over to the IBF for a vacant belt.

Black Prime contacted them about a fight with Crawford and they said they were loyal to defunk Showtime.

F' Ennis and his Dad.

I'm tired of this narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
              F' Ennis and his Dad. They were offered the #1 WBO mandatory after Oscar removed Virgil. They ran over to the IBF for a vacant belt.

Black Prime contacted them about a fight with Crawford and they said they were loyal to defunk Showtime.

F' Ennis and his Dad.

You sound like u know all their business. U must be behind the scenes. Or do u just read and hear sh.t and believe it hook, line and sinker? When u discuss the behind the scenes stuff that only the fighter and their team are privvy to, you run the risk of sounding crazy. Because how the f..k do u know who called who and what their offers were and so forth?

Comment

Email Ennis breathing a big sigh of relief
                zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

F' Ennis and his Dad.

Yep. And former Spence fans saying that Bud vs Boots is a mega fight, and that Bud is "ducking"....to go up three weight classes and fight Canelo for 100 million and possibly become 168 undisputed?

The obvious hatred of Bud, and the incredible amount of mental gymnastics a person has to do in order to believe that....it's staggering. Spence former fans don't understand, it isn't a duck to not fight a b level ducker and move up to fight for ten times the money against an undusputed p4p guy.

Boots ducked Bud, now calls Bud out when he has a contracted rematch, and now he is using Bud's name to try and build his "Boots mythology."

I like Boots. Talented. But let Bud land a few like Villa did....Boots will get KTFO quick. Boots needs to stop playing timing games and fight other contenders, not B level guys.
                  Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 11-28-2023, 11:35 AM.

Comment

It's all good, I understand where Crawford is coming from! Now these people who think Boots is afraid of Crawford and Spence, need to get a life! Boots isn't afraid of anyone! I hope the other 3 strip Bud too, since he has no intention of fighting @ 147, so the division can resume normal operations! Honestly, 147 is dead, Boots should move to 154!

Comment

Working...
                    X