Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Isn't Ruling Out Jermell Charlo Showdown, But No Longer That Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Isn't Ruling Out Jermell Charlo Showdown, But No Longer That Interested

Terence Crawford tore a piece of paper and began mapping out how he wanted the last few years of his career to play out. Of course, fighting Errol Spence Jr. was number one on his agenda. Beating the former unified champ meant that he
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't personally want to see it, but it looks like the Spence rematch is happening & I see the same result. Following that I'd like to see Bud combine his mandatories with a mini World tour. He's got plenty of fans in Africa, Australia, Europe & the UK ETC, who can only dream of affording to see him in the USA. So I'm sure he'll make a few quid before bowing out at the top.

Comment

I know Spence has exercised his rematch clause but I can’t see it happening. How are they going to sell the rematch when the first fight wasn’t even close ?

Comment

It's no longer sexy, at all! Hurry up with the Spence fight!!!

Comment

Time for another org to step up and strip this guy. Talking about fighting a career jr. middleweight that just got dominated at super middleweight after getting called out by an available 147 champion for a unification.

Comment

charlos stocks certainly have dropped since hes lacklustre performance vs canelo

Comment

there should be time limit in rematch clauses

wtf is going on

idgaf anymore
              Don2021 Don2021 SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                Time for another org to step up and strip this guy. Talking about fighting a career jr. middleweight that just got dominated at super middleweight after getting called out by an available 147 champion for a unification.
                they should all strip him. Who cares ? He’s already won undisputed so it’s pointless to keep defending any of those titles anyway. Go for legacy and move up to a new division. You add more to your career by getting new titles anyway.

Comment

Fight Ennis, or move up and fight Tsyzu or how about Golovkin at middleweight. That sounds good.

Comment

Tim Tszyu at 154 would be a good fight for Crawford. Lots of money in it too if they do it in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                    X