Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know How To Switch It Up, I Know How To Handle Every Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know How To Switch It Up, I Know How To Handle Every Style

By Corey Erdman - Everyone who has achieved anything has that formative moment in their lives in which it became clear that their wildest dreams weren't as far-fetched as they might have seemed, the moment when they realized they had what it takes. For David Benavidez, those moments seemed to come when he was just 15 years old, working his way through the gyms
    [Click Here To Read More]

Skilled brawler with a high gas tank. Tough

Comment

Benavidez has finally painted Canelo in a corner. They have to meet. Perhaps we'll get them on Cinco de Mayo 2024

Comment

Canelo said, "why doesn't he go fight some real fighters? go fight Caleb Plant. go fight Andrade!" David said, "bet!" If Canelo fights El Monstro, Canelo is getting beaten to a pulp and sent into retirement outside of a potential farewell fight against another cab driver in Mexico. I predict Canelo will go for Jermall and Bud Crawford before retiring rather than face the ass whooping coming his way from Benavidez.

Comment

2-3 weeks Canelo gives up the belt that Benavidez is the mandatory to.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Skilled brawler with a high gas tank. Tough
            Plus speed and durability. He is actually quite a complete fighter.
            Theshotyoudontsee Theshotyoudontsee likes this.

Comment

Benavidez style was always going to be a problem for Canelo. Making Canelo fight on the back foot and have to throw more than he likes per round leave him winded within 5 much like Andrade and Andrade has always been a mover so his best trait was his stamina and “elusiveness” and five rounds of constant pressure cracked him.

Comment

I can remember arguing with people a few years ago that Benavidez was the real deal. He has always had high ring IQ, power and has no fear.

Those people are eating their words. He is for real. And I doubt Canelo ever gets into the ring with him. Benavidez beats him now or a few years ago. Canelo has feasted on aged guys and guys without alot of power. Benavidez plain F's him up if they ever do fight.

richardt richardt Zodogg Zodogg like this.

Comment

If nelo dont fight him its a duck,

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                    2-3 weeks Canelo gives up the belt that Benavidez is the mandatory to.
                    I predict he will request be elevated to franchise champ then DB can fight Plant for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X