Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Be Back Stronger, I'll Give You All More Fights in 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Be Back Stronger, I'll Give You All More Fights in 2024

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - In a super middleweight contest, Jermall Charlo (33-0, 22 KOs) looked good in winning a dominant ten round unanimous decision over a game Jose Benavidez (28-3-1, 19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

people want to see competitive fights, not just "more fights." Nobody wants to see him fight another smaller man for easy money.
    Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
      people want to see competitive fights, not just "more fights." Nobody wants to see him fight another smaller man for easy money.
      whole lot of them do that anymore -- that and over priced hyped up PPVs are the norm until people stop paying the price and sitting a few out.

Comment

Only fanboy halfaf.ags wanna see Mental Mall fight again. That fight was weak af.

Comment

See you in 2026 Jermall.

Comment

Charlo might as well stay at 168. Who is he going to fight at 160? Janibek and Adames are about it, and neither generates much interest or a big payday.

Comment

What network is he gonna fight on?

Comment

Showtime has exited boxing, so I don't know how you can be more active next time.
                All you part-time boxers wasted your time thinking the mother that fed you will always be there for you.
                PBC got a huge stable to feed. I can't imagine any network trying to schedule fights for every fighter in it.

Comment

Charlo handled his business against big mouth Benavidez. Benavidez did all that talking and was tasting leather all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1 View Post
                    Charlo handled his business against big mouth Benavidez. Benavidez did all that talking and was tasting leather all night.

Jermall couldnt even put a dent in superlightweight baby Benavidez when he was 1.6 pounds lighter than his next weight class. He is VERY lucky he wasnt in there with David, he would be rag dolled worse than bo bo

Comment

Working...
                    X