Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim: I Think Teofimo Lopez is The Man To Beat at 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim: I Think Teofimo Lopez is The Man To Beat at 140-Pounds

Unbeaten junior welterweight puncher Adam Azim has tabbed WBO world champion Teofimo Lopez as the man to beat at 140-pounds. Earlier this month, the 21-year-old Azim made a statement by stopping Franck Petitjean to capture the EBU title in only his tenth fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Azim thinks Teofimo is the easiest man to beat at 140.. is what the title should say.

No one is beating Matias at 140

Comment

Teo is obviously the man at 140 beat the lineal champ but Matias is the monster of the division

Haney and Regis are dog food for Teo and Matias.

Comment

Haney, Teo, Taylor, Catterall, Prograis, Garcia, Rolly (especially Rolly and Garcia), Davies - NONE of them are going to mention Matias - he has beaten 3 teak-tough eastern europeans and a teak tough argentine an NONE of them want that work.

2 separate galaxies in the 140 universe. The first galaxyy they are all more or less happy to play against each other - I'll be gob-smacked if any of them volunteer to unify with Matias.

There's one rogue star there - GAR - but he needs to get more active

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
          Azim thinks Teofimo is the easiest man to beat at 140.. is what the title should say.

That's what I think - but I'd love to see Teo, Haney or Prograis try - I won't hold my breath though

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

Exactly. Nobody wants that smoke!

Comment

After last night, I think they all will avoid Matias. The name(s) never mentioned speaks the loudest. Lopez will milk that Taylor win as long as he can. We all saw how Bill Haney made a bee-line straight to 74 year old Prograis.
              Last edited by BlackRobb; 11-26-2023, 12:41 PM.
              Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                Haney, Teo, Taylor, Catterall, Prograis, Garcia, Rolly (especially Rolly and Garcia), Davies - NONE of them are going to mention Matias - he has beaten 3 teak-tough eastern europeans and a teak tough argentine an NONE of them want that work.

2 separate galaxies in the 140 universe. The first galaxyy they are all more or less happy to play against each other - I'll be gob-smacked if any of them volunteer to unify with Matias.

There's one rogue star there - GAR - but he needs to get more active
                Matias is the man at 140. All he brings to the table is a major ass beating though.

Comment

Murderers row at the top of 140. Azim lacks the experience, combos and the pop required to hang there, for now. Better just chase Dalton or even Denis Denikajev for the next 4-5 years. No shame in that.

Comment

Working...
                  X