Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr. Would Love To Run it Back With Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr. Would Love To Run it Back With Terence Crawford

Fighting, at least inside the ring, was supposed to be a thing of the past for Jose Benavidez Jr. Once viewed as a hotshot prospect, the career of Benavidez was dangling in the wind after he was shot in the leg while
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah jose, rematch crawford at 160 & win & then take out canelo after, then wake up

or maybe get dog walked

Comment

The fight wasnt close, there is no public demand for a rematch.

Of course he wants the paycheck, so what, I want a few million too.

Comment

As they say, as long as you’re dreaming, dream big.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
          The fight wasnt close, there is no public demand for a rematch.

Of course he wants the paycheck, so what, I want a few million too.
          It was a good competitive fight , did U actually watch it live , I think Jose is the better skilled of both brother fighters he is a really top aggressive counter puncher , highly skilled , the thing about these types of fighters judges miss alot of there moves

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Just the facts is a racist pos whos been exposed as the alt of Mulako.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Just the facts is a racist pos whos been exposed as the alt of Mulako.
              Trey Shaw, you racist scumbag. Unlike you I have NEVER created an alt. Unlike you, I don’t make racist posts here so I don’t need to.

Every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions.

You can admit it. Every regular poster here knows it. You are the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts.

Comment

Just the facts is a racist pos and the alt of Mulako he's been exposed!!!!

Now continue to stalk me lol I love it!!! I'm rent free in your head your literally losing your mind all your posts are about me hahahahahahhaha!!! too hilarious all you do is follow me thinking your gonna do something but you ain't doing shyt not even close.

I sence a mental breakdown coming your way. Now like I said keep following me like a puppy c'mon boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Just the facts is a racist pos and the alt of Mulako he's been exposed!!!!

Now continue to stalk me lol I love it!!! I'm rent free in your head your literally losing your mind all your posts are about me hahahahahahhaha!!! too hilarious all you do is follow me thinking your gonna do something but you ain't doing shyt not even close.

I sence a mental breakdown coming your way. Now like I said keep following me like a puppy c'mon boy.
                  Trey Shaw, you racist scumbag. Unlike you I’ve NEVER created an alt here. Again unlike you, I don’t make racist posts here so I don’t have to.

What do you “sence”? So far we know you’re a racist, a dumb phuck and you’re illiterate. What else ya got?

Admit it. Every regular poster here knows it. You are the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts. I strongly suspect that this isn’t the first time you’ve been banned and then created an alt. Am I right?

Comment

Trey Shaw, you racist scumbag. Unlike you I’ve NEVER created an alt here. Again unlike you, I don’t make racist posts here so I don’t have to.

What do you “sence”? So far we know you’re a racist, a dumb phuck and you’re illiterate. What else ya got?

Admit it. Every regular poster here knows it. You are the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts. I strongly suspect that this isn’t the first time you’ve been banned and then created an alt. Am I right?
                    Hahahhahajajaja cmon puppy this way now.

Comment

Working...
                    X