Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez's Promoter: I Believe Andrade Will Be More Difficult Than Plant, Will Be Fan-Friendly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez's Promoter: I Believe Andrade Will Be More Difficult Than Plant, Will Be Fan-Friendly

LAS VEGAS - David Benavidez's promoter expects Demetrius Andrade to give his fighter more problems than Caleb Plant posed eight months earlier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see Demetrius “Boo Boo” Andrade winning the fight but losing the decision.

Unless he is willing to engage or take risks in this fight against Benavidez; Then I just cannot see him winning it by way of decision on the three official judge’s scorecards.

it doesn’t matter how many more clean punches he lands against David. However, if he doesn’t let his hands go enough then he won’t win the fight.

Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

This should be the F.O.T.Y we thought Bud-Spence would be..

Comment

Hmm. Because he didn't get the stoppage with Plant, David might get overzealous in trying to take out Demetrius, and it could cost him.

Comment

I don'y think this guys knows anything about Boxing, everybody knows Andrade is gonna run, just like Stevenson, it was his guy who was involved in the last boring fight of this year. I smell a boring fight
          Pharlapz Pharlapz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
            This should be the F.O.T.Y we thought Bud-Spence would be..
            Bro, I hate to be that guy but this fight feels like its gonna be as bad, if not worse, than Shakur’s last fight.
            Pharlapz Pharlapz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Bro, I hate to be that guy but this fight feels like its gonna be as bad, if not worse, than Shakur’s last fight.
              Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

Your thoughts?
                I was way off. Kudos to you on the pick.

Great performance by Benavidez. He really wants the Canelo fight and did exactly what he needed to make it happen.

That fight must be next.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-26-2023, 08:30 AM.
                TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I was way off. Kudos to you on the pick.

Great performance by Benavidez. He really wants the Canelo fight and did exactly what he needed to make it happen.

That fight must be next.
                  Demetrius did fantastic, in my opinion. He had David frustrated; David got up quickly from his stool to start the 3rd and went to work.

Somehow, I think we'll get:

Jermall vs David
                  Plant vs Andrade
                  Canelo vs some random mandatory lmaooooo
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X