Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Fight Outside Ring Really Screwed Me Up In 8th Round Of Davis Fight; It Made Me Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Fight Outside Ring Really Screwed Me Up In 8th Round Of Davis Fight; It Made Me Cold

LAS VEGAS - Hector Luis Garcia considers what happened closer to the beginning of the eighth round of his fight against Gervonta Davis as impactful as the damaging left hand Davis landed toward the end of it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No apology needed... Tank like to fights gist below this weight class... like Garcia & Leo Santa Cruz
    Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
      No apology needed... Tank like to fights gist below this weight class... like Garcia & Leo Santa Cruz
      Barrios is way bigger than Tank.

Comment

Not a good sign dude gets unfocused over some out of the ring sh^t. Idk that it'll matter this weekend, but it makes me question his future prospects when he's in another big fight when he can't keep his sh^t together when he's in a big fight.

Comment

What kind of bull**** is this that Garcia is trying to convince us of, about why he lost the fight against Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.
          The only thing that distracted him, and left him cold during the fight was the devastating left hook that Tank exploded on his mug.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

He keeps saying "the fight got stopped". But he quit, the ref didn't stop him. Dude has a whole fan-fiction version of the fight in his head.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Haney resume is still better than Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                He keeps saying "the fight got stopped". But he quit, the ref didn't stop him. Dude has a whole fan-fiction version of the fight in his head.
                Lol it's what happens to us all when we lose at anything to regain confidence lmao

Comment

Keep the excuses coming.

Comment

Another crying Garcia
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X