Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: Charlo's A Little B!tch That's Not Dedicated; I'm Gonna F--- Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: Charlo's A Little B!tch That's Not Dedicated; I'm Gonna F--- Him Up

Jose Benavidez Sr. wasn't the least bit surprised that Jermall Charlo came in overweight Friday morning for a 10-round, non-title fight against his son Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-24-2023, 10:12 PM.

Really hope Jose somehow pulls this out. I don't think he will bit it would be fun to see Mental Mall get slapped around and ktfo.
    blackbakers blackbakers tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Caleb Plant should walk Benevides Jr. to the ring!

Comment

I sure hope Charlo loses this fight, nothing would make me happier

Comment

Originally posted by jageorge72 View Post
          Caleb Plant should walk Benevides Jr. to the ring!
          I kinda wish Plant would just forget about Jermall and fight someone else; someone who takes this seriously.

Comment

Jose needs to back up all this talk; how would it look if you get beaten by a guy almost 3 years out of the ring and with a 3 week training camp that comes in overweight?

Comment

I don't rate Jermall that high but it's been a while since I've seen Jose Jr look impressive. Jermall will have to be incredibly off to lose to Benavidez Jr.

I foresee a tactical fight where both are looking to do as little as possible to nick the rounds. Probably a decision and most likely in favor of Jermall.

Comment

Virtually every other word that comes out of Jose's mouth is a profanity, he really comes off like a street punk.
                Which is more likely than not just why he was shot in the leg, the energy you put forth is the energy you get back.
                Two absolute jerks fighting each other, it would be poetic justice if they were to land a devastating blow simultaneously, and knock each other out.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 11-25-2023, 04:14 AM.

Comment

OK, both are jerks. There's the 170+lb jerk and the 161lb jerk. Using math alone that makes Charlo the bigger jerk.
                  tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

I think it’s gonna be a close fight.
                    Benevidez will need to be busier and work Charles body.

Comment

Working...
                    X