Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor - Ready For Battle in Dublin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor - Ready For Battle in Dublin Rematch

Cameron, Taylor Weights Photos Gallery - Chantelle Cameron returns to the Lion's Den to put her undisputed Super-Lightweight World Titles on the line for a second time against Irish legend Katie Taylor at the 3Arena in Dublin on Saturday November 25, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am really looking forward to tomorrow’s boxing, but for me, Cameron vs Taylor is the stand out fight. Katie will will be absolutely determined to win, but that could be her downfall and result in her getting stopped; as Chantelle is too fit, powerful and strong for her.

Comment

Sorry but I have zero interest in women’s boxing or any other women’s sport. If I was to see sub pro level sports I’d rather watch college or high school sports

Comment

You do not not have zero interest.
        You seem repelled.

​​
        ​​​​​​
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

She can't beat Cameron on the outside with her combos so she is going to try on the inside and smoother her with the same repetitive combos

Comment

Working...
          X