Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: 'One Fight Go By Where I Wasn't 100% Myself ... And Now I'm Not Entertaining'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: 'One Fight Go By Where I Wasn't 100% Myself ... And Now I'm Not Entertaining'

Shakur Stevenson has taken umbrage at the notion that he doesn't merit comparison with boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stevenson, the highly skilled lefty from Newark, New Jersey, has been pilloried by fans and pundits in recent days after
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fighter with elite written all over him but he got the willies when he found Santos could match his hand speed with more pop. You trained with Ward for years, a guy who can literally fight nasty on the inside like Hopkins. Wasn't that an option in your corner?
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Try throwing more punches clown

Comment

His problem comes from being labeled great before he earned it much like Lomo and others, now as soon as he takes on a real challenge the truth comes out. Not saying he doesn't have potential but that's pretty much it "POTENTIAL!!!!! BEATING PEOPLE YOU'RE PICKED TO BEAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GREAT!

Comment

The trouble with Stevenson is that he must’ve felt Santos’ power early on in the fight; Which left him very gun shy.

From that point on he decided that it would be wise for him to just box and to not take any risks by avoiding all exchanges with Edwin.

Comment

Thing is, it isn't just one fight.

Comment

I'm not entertaining or boring .

Comment

You are not entreating with a good fight no matter what! Leonard was showboating a lot in his hay day! But at the end he will give you a ko, or threw a lot of punches. You think at your stage of your career you don’t need to improve and this will be your down fall. You showboat too much and you don’t deliver!

Comment

Hopefully, this clown gets frozen out and treated just like Rigo did.

​​​​​​And I wouldn't have a problem with fighters not fighting this joke at all, just skip this dude and his email belt.
                  Regge Regge Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

i felt like that performance was a bit par for the course and not an outlier. he's had maybe 3-4 fights that i would consider to be entertaining but some of the blame definitely lies on dos santos as well here

Comment

Working...
                    X