Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Think I Showed Everyone The Blueprint of How To Fight Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Think I Showed Everyone The Blueprint of How To Fight Usyk

Heavyweight veteran Derek Chisora is backing Tyson Fury in his upcoming undisputed showdown with Oleksandr Usyk. Chisora gave Usyk all he could handle when they met in 2020. There were many close rounds, with Usyk winning on margins of 7-5 on two scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You won 3 rounds, dude.

Comment

I salute Chisora for losing to Usyk. Great job man, you won maybe 3-4 rounds.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I get what's he saying but every fighter is different. They can't all fight that way. Joshua did try to bulldoze Usyk a couple of times but he just doesn't have the chin for it. Neither does Dubois.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Usyk was playing dumb to lure AJ into the ring. Usyk was the WBO mandatory and AJ could have dropped the belt. Usyk was after ALL the belts, Just like his little buddy, Lomachenko.

Comment

Early on in his heavyweight career and he still wasn't used to the weight. And Usyk is capable of making adjustments... Does he think a single fight 3 years ago is really some grand epiphany?

Comment

Good ol' Jizzora, trying to keep his name out there for any possible "cancellations" on Dec 23rd.
              MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Fury, throws his weight around - Fury in 7- light work for Fury

Comment

This clown is embarrassing himself right before the retirement , you lost

Comment

It still amazes me how Fury haters talk about his third fight with Chisora,like he was showing off, or ducking someone else. It made perfect sense at the time for him to fight Chisora as he was the one who gave Usyk his hardest fight to that time,..and it was a message by Fury to Usyk that "look how easily I can beat the guy who almost beat you". After the Ngannou fight, I think Usyks prob a lil more confident, but,while hes WAY more talented than Francis hes not as strong or as intimidating as Ngannou and if hes smart, Fury will take much more caution with him, knowing hes a far better boxer than Francis.
                    I dont think its as ppl say that Tyson 'underestimated' Ngannou, or that Ngannou was robbed, I think its just a case of how, since Wilder II, Furys used his size to bulldoze people as opposed to using his ring IQ to outbox em, and bullying is something thats just never going to work with Ngannou and will not work for Usyk (just ask AJ). I know Fury can beat Usyk with boxing, if he will is another matter. If he tries to run him over and bully him, Usyk will have answers for it.
                    Of the two I want to see Fury win, its a matter of how he approaches it.

Comment

Working...
                    X