Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Return: Erickson Lubin in The Mix For Possible March Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Return: Erickson Lubin in The Mix For Possible March Defense

WBO junior middleweight champion Tim Tszyu is reportedly heading off to Thailand to begin training camp for a potential March date for his next world title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Say what you will about Tazoo but the guy is keeping busy and not chasing anybody around
    Good to see One fighter doing it his way
    Last edited by MulaKO; 11-22-2023, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Lubin is normally an exciting and dangerous fighter, his last fight he completely switched tactics. I thought he was pretty ho-hum but managed to nick the decision (although I felt he lost).

Good matchup for Tim although I expect him to spark Lubin.

Comment

Jermell got zero interest in Tzsyu, does he? Haha...his fans can't even invoke, "He just fought 7 weeks ago!" <Tim just fought 5 weeks ago doe.>

Comment

are you serious? Tszyu would KILL Lubin, right there in the middle of the ring
          Tim would pull a Charlo 2.0 and Erickson would end his career in the hospital.
          i wouldnt do it, but, money talks.

Comment

He should be fighting Ramos who clearly defeated Lubin. Horrible decisions should not be rewarded for the guy who truly lost.
            JJ75JJ JJ75JJ Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Lubin makes perfect sense for Tszu.

Comment

Lubin has got a chance in Vegas, not so much in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                  Jermell got zero interest in Tzsyu, does he? Haha...his fans can't even invoke, "He just fought 7 weeks ago!" <Tim just fought 5 weeks ago doe.>
                  In fairness doe, Tim didn't get ass ****d for 12 rounds like Mel did. Dude got his **** pushed in

Comment

I was like why the fvkc he fighting lubin for? Then I remembered he got a gift.

Good Ole pbc

The D3vil

Here's a recent case of bias, well blatant robbery for a black fighter. This year.

Didn't have to go back 10 plus years
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X