Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solomon Dacres Made Best of Short-Notice Clash, Vows To Be Sharper in Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solomon Dacres Made Best of Short-Notice Clash, Vows To Be Sharper in Next Fight

Solomon Dacres still has a major part to play in the future of a flourishing British heavyweight division but the unbeaten English champion made heavy work of Saturday night's title defense against Michael Webster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ive seen him fight a handful of times, haven't really been that impressed with him in any of the bouts. He was lucky to get the nod against Webster.

Comment

Dacres looked average. Jerry Forest would give him hell. Johnathan Rice would KO him. Thats also my first time seeing Webster. He looked like the orange hulk but didnt have much smash power. He frustrated me cause he never threw the right.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 11-22-2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I've lost a lot of faith in him. Should've left the gym and trainer when he went pro. Now he's gone stale, and has regressed. Too many hard spars too so his resilience seems to have reduced drastically.

Comment

I fully expect the BBBofC to nominate Frazer Clarke as #1 mandatory for Fabio Wardley at there next monthy meeting (Wed 13th Dec). So it proberly looks like another English title defence for Soloman unless he get's an international contest. Just gotta wonder how he'd get on with Moses Itumi or Johnny Fisher?

Comment

Working...
          X