No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Goes Out Swinging With Final PPV Lineup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Goes Out Swinging With Final PPV Lineup

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Welcome to the good old days. Sort of. As they prep for this weekend's Showtime PPV finale headlined by hopeful Canelo dance partners David Benavidez and Demetrius Andrade, fans of a certain vintage will recall the loaded Don King cards of the early 1980s, when a high-profile main event was routinely supported by a handful of equally attractive supporting bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not really. It’s hardly delivering value for money putting Benavidez vs Andrade on PPV. Showtime are just squeezing what they can out the fans by putting fights like this on PPV.

Comment

They may have allegedly gone out swinging.......but I already cancelled my SHOWTIME.

I'll be watching this card at my local sports bar for $15.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Not really. It’s hardly delivering value for money putting Benavidez vs Andrade on PPV. Showtime are just squeezing what they can out the fans by putting fights like this on PPV.
        if video killed the radio song then PPV has killed the life line of boxing................

Comment

It shows how little they gave PBC for a budget.
          alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Its been a helluva ride SHO ,time to move on now, hopefully PBC will announce new network partnership soon enough. Will it be DAZN or Prime?

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

if video killed the radio song then PPV has killed the life line of boxing................
              As much as Don King gets sh.itted on, and rightfully so,he at least put on a ppv that was WORTH the $
              alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                Its been a helluva ride SHO ,time to move on now, hopefully PBC will announce new network partnership soon enough. Will it be DAZN or Prime?
                Hopefully neither. I want ESPN so PBC and TR can no longer claim sides of the skreet!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Hopefully neither. I want ESPN so PBC and TR can no longer claim sides of the skreet!
                  That would be an even better option if you put it that way.
                  DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

I think this is the only boxing content on Saturday night, so I may end up ordering this and saying a fond farewell to Showtime's involvement in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X