Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Backs Raymond Muratalla To Beat Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Backs Raymond Muratalla To Beat Devin Haney

Tim Bradley gets a bit excited when someone in the lightweight division takes center stage. Whether it's Shakur Stevenson, Frank Martin, Vasiliy Lomachenko, or Gervonta Davis, Bradley enjoys watching them all. But, when Raymond Muratalla enters the ring, the newly inducted Hall of Famer begins jumping up and down.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I concur . Headbutt Bradley is correct in his assessment. I have Muratalla beating Shakur and Tank as well.
    Last edited by pnut901; 11-19-2023, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I have strong doubts Haney would go back down to 135. He looks like a welterweight!
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Man, wtf is this **** even news? Boxing scene is getting stale.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          I have strong doubts Haney would go back down to 135. He looks like a welterweight!
          I don't think that he will ever go back to 135 either , he looked half dead weighing in at 135 his last couple of fights. I'm not so sure that he will be at 140 all that long either.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I don't think that he will ever go back to 135 either , he looked half dead weighing in at 135 his last couple of fights. I'm not so sure that he will be at 140 all that long either.
            Very true, very true...

Despite Moving Up, Devin Haney Believes Making 140 Won’t Be Easy

https://www.boxingscene.com/despite-...t-easy--178849

Comment

Muratalla went down pretty easily in one of his fights, I don't know how much of a threat he is going to be

Comment

Muratalla is good, he is just not as good as he is being made out to be. He is another Alex Rocha waiting to happen!!!​
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Even though there is no money being exchanged, Bradley talks like he gets paid off for being so bias

Comment

Originally posted by real raw View Post
                    Muratalla went down pretty easily in one of his fights, I don't know how much of a threat he is going to be

I think his latest performances against Nakathila and Torres who are bigger punchers make up for the fact that he got dropped by Galindo for being careless. Don't think that's enough to imply that he win against the top fighters, just think one bad moment in a fight doesn't define how he good or bad he is. Hope he gets to fight William Zepeda for the WBO belt, if not he likely fight Denys Berinchyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X