Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Talk So Much ****, I Gotta Eat Whatever [Criticism] Come With 'Bad Performance'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Talk So Much ****, I Gotta Eat Whatever [Criticism] Come With 'Bad Performance'

LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson wouldn't accept customary congratulations after what he considers "a bad performance" that didn't deserve any praise. Stevenson realizes, however, that he'll have to tolerate the scathing scrutiny that figures to continue after his remarkably
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always funny to me when people say they won't make any excuses l, but in the statement preceding that they made an excuse LOL... Shakira need to tell his boy Jared "the crying baby" Anderson to stfu and quit being so defensive on his behalf, so he can take his L more gracefully. He deserves all the criticism Haney and them other guys are cooking him with, given the way he bahved after their fights and the weeks preceding his fight.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
      Always funny to me when people say they won't make any excuses l, but in the statement preceding that they made an excuse LOL... Shakira need to tell his boy Jared "the crying baby" Anderson to stfu and quit being so defensive on his behalf, so he can take his L more gracefully. He deserves all the criticism Haney and them other guys are cooking him with, given the way he bahved after their fights and the weeks preceding his fight.
      There are always excuses and not many big names just take their losses gracefully. Whether it was pac and his shoulder excuses that was cured by salt water, Wilder and his ridiculous heavy costume excuse, Canelo and his lame hand excuse for Bivol, or Joshua and his sickness before Ruiz excuse. They all have some excuses for getting beat up or not looking good n
      Last edited by rrayvez; 11-19-2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Stevenson can't crack an egg with his punches. Just zero power. He fights like an amateur, score just enough to win rounds. I'd rather watch women's MMA than Shakur box ngl
        tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

He’s right about that. Can’t walk around stating that you’re better than Floyd, Ward, etc. Saying you’d beat a prime Pacquiao, etc, and yet you haven’t even fought anyone a quarter of the skillset as any of those guys.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

'I had a lot going on'

lol, havnt heard that one since wilder

Comment

well he does have a big mouth

Comment

Most of them talk bollocks they always have , it comes with territory.Only a few can really back it up .Stevenson has put himself up there and not yet proved he's there , time will tell.
                Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Perhaps there's hope for the young man yet. What'd I'd like to see him do is rematch Santos to remove any leftover stink. Mayweather had to do that with Castillo and Maidana. If he can rematch Santos, stand in the pocket, counter and punish, beat him up or knock him out, then be magnanimous in victory like a king...redemption complete.

Comment

The dude is being humble. That's more than you can say for a lot of fighters. Were there injuries? Perhaps but the excuses only come out after bad performances. Hopefully he is healthy and ready for his next fight. This last fight was a snooze fest!
                    uniquehump uniquehump likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X