Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: I Want Edgar Berlanga, I Think I Knock Him Out Cold!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: I Want Edgar Berlanga, I Think I Knock Him Out Cold!

Diego Pacheco headlined for the third straight fight on Saturday night - but this time the stakes were raised for the super middleweight stud as he welcomed Marcelo Coceres to his Los Angeles hometown, as they clashed at YouTube Theater.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he knocks him out too

Comment

Decent fight

Comment

No way!! If Berlanga touch him like Coceres did, it’s good night!
        and at some point he will touch him! If Coceres has a little bit more power, the outcome would be different!

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
          and at some point he will touch him! If Coceres has a little bit more power, the outcome would be different!
          Berlanga deff has more power then Coceres and has improved since that fight people be haters. Still Pacheco is a problem I can see both winning that fight and by KO
          Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
            Lol

Did you not see Coceres almost ktfo of Berlanga lol

If and when Pacheco touches no chin Berlanga he will be the one going to sleep.

Comment

And that's exactly why he won't get to fight him unfortunately

Comment

Pacheco vs Berlanga makes sense , so those Berlanga vs Munguia . True 50/50 fights that should be easy to make which is why it will never happen

Comment

I think Pacheco takes Berlanga out should they fight next, I think Diego has a bit higher ceiling than Edgar.

Comment

Working...
                  X