Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I've Already Relieved One Ukrainian Of All The Belts, About To Relieve Another Idiot Of The Belts I Gave Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I've Already Relieved One Ukrainian Of All The Belts, About To Relieve Another Idiot Of The Belts I Gave Him

Tyson Fury had a deja vu moment when he heard the claim that all the heavyweight titles were returning to Ukraine. That was the claim made by Alex Krassyuk, the career-long promoter of Oleksandr Usyk who owns the WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight belts. All will be on the line as will Fury's lineal and WBC crown in their February 17 undisputed championship clash in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, and at the end of the fight - if it does happen at last - it will be all hugs and kisses on the forehead.

Comment

Well Tyson, in order to do this, you actually have to fight Usyk. We'll see if that ever happens.

Comment

Well you’re going to have to actually take it seriously this time, and get in shape, Usyk will box circles around him
        NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Some people would be entertained if Usyk whips the giant, mainly because of his nutty trash-talking. We will see what happens.

Comment

Fat diddycoy. Using phrases from movies, wtf? Thick, nothing entertaining at all about this fat wobbly lump. Got found out by a 0-0-0 ex MMA fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              Some people would be entertained if Usyk whips the giant, mainly because of his nutty trash-talking. We will see what happens.
              It’s not even funny, clever or anything, it’s just plain boring in a norvun accent which makes it fackin annoying too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                we might not "see what happens " this is boxing at its schittyist talk talk talk....................

Comment

Usyk will be lucky to hear the fine bell..I hope he does , he's true competitor, but this is not a stiff he's facing it's by far the biggest and most skilled guy who's on par with himself.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Usyk will be lucky to hear the fine bell..I hope he does , he's true competitor, but this is not a stiff he's facing it's by far the biggest and most skilled guy who's on par with himself.
                    Biggest for sure. But Usyk is not Wilder. Fury thinks he's too big, he may be, but he'll catch counters falling in flat like he does. Wilder hasn't got a counter, jab or movement, this is a whole new ballgame.

In terms of skill, Usyk is FAR superior. The size is what Tyson has... is it enough?

Comment

Working...
                    X