Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Y'all Act Like I Was Being [Scared]; He Was Being [Scared] Than A Motherf------, Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Y'all Act Like I Was Being [Scared]; He Was Being [Scared] Than A Motherf------, Too!

LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson emphasized numerous times Thursday night that he didn't perform anywhere near his own high standards against Edwin De Los Santos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

De los Santos looked sharp, better than many expected. He should do well in the 135 division.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Rematch in a parking lot, anyone?

Comment

Shakur saying they were both scared sums that fight up really well.

Comment

De Los Santos looked better then you.. 116/112 was a comical scorecard.. Shakir did not want to engage at all

Comment

That Stevenson guy is boring as f**k

Comment

Scared of what? We've seen your power, you couldn't KO a young girl in a parking garage FFS

Comment

I noticed in the 3rd round that Shakur was a one handed fighter. Why in the fook didn’t DLS step on the accelerator??? Why was he STILL timid throughout the fight? Why would any man be afraid of ANY one handed fighter?? I’m fckn OLD and I would have preferred to die of a heart attack before letting Shakur win on points cause that’s the ONLY way he could win and that’s exactly what happened.
                DLS blew a HUGE, EASY OPPORTUNITY. He could have pressured 12 rounds and the judges may have given him the fight but if not the fans would have loved him. He had 2 healthy hands and was just as athletic, fast and even MORE powerful than Shakur. What a waste of an opportunity.

Comment

At least he clearly admits he was scared now. What a way to almost guarantee there won't be any PPV in his future, admitting to being afraid of another man and having a boring style. He is the complete opposite of fighters like Crawford, Usyk, Davis, Inoue, Bivol, and many others in the top 10 / top 20. He is going to have to become more active and aggressive to change the stigma he put on himself.
                  Last edited by richardt; 11-18-2023, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    I noticed in the 3rd round that Shakur was a one handed fighter. Why in the fook didn’t DLS step on the accelerator??? Why was he STILL timid throughout the fight? Why would any man be afraid of ANY one handed fighter?? I’m fckn OLD and I would have preferred to die of a heart attack before letting Shakur win on points cause that’s the ONLY way he could win and that’s exactly what happened.
                    DLS blew a HUGE, EASY OPPORTUNITY. He could have pressured 12 rounds and the judges may have given him the fight but if not the fans would have loved him. He had 2 healthy hands and was just as athletic, fast and even MORE powerful than Shakur. What a waste of an opportunity.
                    Just overly cautious didn't wanna get counted by shakur so he was happy to sit back and be low volume. Think he only landed something like 40 punches. Bad style match up for both really.. but also some guys just don't have it in them to go to that next gear when there under the lights and we saw that with Santos

Comment

Working...
                    X