Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos: I Came To Fight, Shakur Stevenson Came For a Track Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos: I Came To Fight, Shakur Stevenson Came For a Track Meet

Edwin De Los Santos spent countless months in the gym as he prepared for the biggest fight of his pugilistic life. He threw thudding left hands against the heavy bag, destroyed the speed bag, and worked on his smooth counter-punching.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm calling BS on that. There were many times where Edwin either did not come forward and in some cases was even backing up. If he had moved forward the entire fight, I would have agreed but that did not happen.

Comment

Kudos to De los Santos for doing what he was supposed to do, not falling into Stevenson’s s#itty game. Stevenson’s whole “prodigious” plan is sitting back no matter what and wait for opponents to get frustrated and come in making mistakes so he can counter. He’s a swindler and a hack, who is now the proud owner of the s#ittiest title fight in boxing history. f#ck him!

Comment

You're either going to like Stevenson's style of fighting or you will truly hate it. I didn't expect nothing different in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          Kudos to De los Santos for doing what he was supposed to do, not falling into Stevenson’s s#itty game. Stevenson’s whole “prodigious” plan is sitting back no matter what and wait for opponents to get frustrated and come in making mistakes so he can counter. He’s a swindler and a hack, who is now the proud owner of the s#ittiest title fight in boxing history. f#ck him!
          Exactly that

Comment

imagine how much shakur would run vs tank

he would end up running out the ring

Comment

shakur is the new rigondeux, but without the power.

from here on, promotions are going to stay away from putting this kid on prime time.

Comment

Boxing aint slap fighting... stand still in front of your opponent. DLS, never in trouble, never risking shiznit, had no idea how to catch up to Stevenson, who hardly landed any punches with one hand and zero hard punches, has no excuse for losing.

Comment

Shakur was OBVIOUSLY a one handed fighter. You had TWO. Why were you so DEFENSIVE with a one handed fighter?????????
                  You should have ran him over. You had just as much speed, athleticism and even more power. WTF???

Comment

Shak won but what a shi.t fight. BOTH of them were wack af, more so Stevenson for all that sh.it he was talking in the build up. They say youre judged by your last fight, and Shak deserves to not headline the next card hes on imo. Put him as the co-main for the Nav/Robson rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X