Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Drops, Outpoints Pedro Guevara Via Split Decision To Win Interim WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Drops, Outpoints Pedro Guevara Via Split Decision To Win Interim WBC Title

Carlos Cuadras is right back in the title mix. The former WBC junior bantamweight titlist claimed an interim version of the belt with a hard-fought, twelve-round split decision win over Pedro Guevara. The battle of prior beltholders from Mexico saw Cuadras score two knockdowns to earn the nod by scores of 116-110 and 115-111 to overrule a 115-111 card for Guevara to prevail at the Friday evening in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now this was a nice fight , lots of back & forth action, not like that snoozefest main event last night.

Comment

Gotta love Cuadras. Every time he loses people think he's done but he just keeps slugging his way back into big fights.

I would love to see him against any of Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, or Chocolatito again.

Just keep matching these four against each other until they retire. Winner vs winner, loser vs loser. It's a god damn classic every single time.

Comment

Did anyone televise this?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Did anyone televise this?
          It was on DAZN. I guess I'll watch the replay later because I wasn't even aware of the card.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Gotta love Cuadras. Every time he loses people think he's done but he just keeps slugging his way back into big fights.

I would love to see him against any of Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, or Chocolatito again.

Just keep matching these four against each other until they retire. Winner vs winner, loser vs loser. It's a god damn classic every single time.
            I thought he beat Chocolotito. If his name was Carlos Stevenson he wouldve got the W for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

It was on DAZN. I guess I'll watch the replay later because I wasn't even aware of the card.
              Yeah gonna try and catch it myself.

Comment

Damn, Carlos right back in the mix I see. Cuadras isn’t from Mexico City though not even close, he from Sinaloa, and I think it’s Guevara the one from Mexico City.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Damn, Carlos right back in the mix I see. Cuadras isn’t from Mexico City though not even close, he from Sinaloa, and I think it’s Guevara the one from Mexico City.
                  Cuadras lives in Mexico City, they’re both from Sinaloa is what the broadcast said during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Agreed, I want Cuadras vs Sor Rungvisai next

Comment

Working...
                    X