Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Norman Wins Unremarkable 10-Round Unanimous Decision Over Quinton Randall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Norman Wins Unremarkable 10-Round Unanimous Decision Over Quinton Randall

LAS VEGAS - Brian Norman and Quinton Randall wrestled more than they boxed Thursday night. When their dull 10-round welterweight bout mercifully came to a conclusion, all three judges concluded that a more aggressive Norman had done enough to win their bout on the Shakur Stevenson-Edwin De Los Santos undercard at T-Mobile Arena. Eric Cheek (99-91) and Steve Weisfeld (99-91) scored nine apiece for Norman, who remained unbeaten but didn't impress in his third fight since he signed a promotional contract with Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horrendous fight. I couldn't take it. If you wanted to fall asleep, then this was the fight for you!! Never seen someone smother everything he does before. Can't fight on the outside and definitely can't fight on the inside. I will never watch another Brian Norman fight again.

Comment

Brian Norman is still young , he needs to find a legit trainer ASAP. He's got potential but he's incredibly raw and badly schooled.
      I have never seen a more useless corner than Normans. He night as well have hired the Ring Card girls to bring him ice and water. At least we would have had something nice to look at. They probably would have given better advice also. His father was a fighter but he's an absolutely terrible trainer. Some people just can't teach or are poor tacticians. If he loves his son , he needs to do right by him and stop training him.
      Last edited by pnut901; 11-17-2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X