Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk - Heated Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk - Heated Face To Face in London

Fury, Usyk Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC and Lineal champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and WBO/IBF/IBO/WBA unified champ Oleksandr Usyk will collide in a historic undisputed heavyweight showdown on Saturday, Feb. 17, at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Undisputed. What it’s all about. Everyone should be thrilled this is finally happening, whatever your opinion of Fury

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
      Undisputed. What it’s all about. Everyone should be thrilled this is finally happening, whatever your opinion of Fury
      You're going to be disappointed with what you see.

That eye doesn't look good AT ALL.

Comment

Usyk's eyes tell me that he's got the whole fight already in his mind. Fury's psychological warfare is not going to work with him.

Comment

Fury looks and acts like a shell of himself, not the same man he once was. He’s going to get an absolute pasting by Usyk once he realised he won’t be able to use his weight advantage on usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            Fury looks and acts like a shell of himself, not the same man he once was. He’s going to get an absolute pasting by Usyk once he realised he won’t be able to use his weight advantage on usyk
            He is just as usual. But assuming he behaves differently, it could be tactics or simply because man changes with age. As for what will happen - we'll see very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

He is just as usual. But assuming he behaves differently, it could be tactics or simply because man changes with age. As for what will happen - we'll see very soon.
              he seemed drunk to me, or coked up. Also looks out of shape again. He’s going to get the beating of his lifetime

Comment

This is going to be a very boring fight. Usyk is going to look to counter all night and Fury is going to look to lean and put his weight on him. Mark my words, it will be as boring or more boring than the Wlad fight

Comment

Can really respect Usyk. Very accomplished. Has Briedis, Beterbiev, lot of names on his resume. No drugs or ballooning up, been to several Fury fights now. Really like this fight.
                  Last edited by boxing IQ; 11-16-2023, 04:57 PM.
                  ScroogeMcГuck ScroogeMcГuck likes this.

Comment

I watched most of the show. If anything, this proves once again that Fury has no dignity at all. Zero. He's total trash, a POS walking. His wild, obscene rantings towards Usyk only reinforces the fact that Usyk is someone to look up to and support. Fury constantly screamed over Usyk's attempt to speak ( in a language that is non-native to him). Then finally attempting to head butt Usyk....he's disgusting. I pity his lovely wife for having to put up with him.

I fervently hope that Usyk humiliates Fury. Badly. Sweep him into the dustbin of boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X