Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov: Agit Kabayel Will Be a Very Good Test For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov: Agit Kabayel Will Be a Very Good Test For Me

Following his 70-second performance against Junior Anthony Wright on October 28, Arslanbek Makhmudov (18-0, 17 KOs), will return to Riyadh for what seems to be his greatest career challenge. He will face the undefeated world contender Agit Kabayel (23-0, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

But Kabayel is slow and has a very porous defense. Makhmudov by early kayo. Best opponent he's faced, but tailor made.

Comment

Give him time, hes only 34 and 18-0.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
        But Kabayel is slow and has a very porous defense. Makhmudov by early kayo. Best opponent he's faced, but tailor made.
        Kabayel slow? You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

If I remember well Smakici KO Kabayel in 2nd ir 3rd round but Kabayel won, if Smakici did it than this is easy work for Makhmudov.

Comment

But if the kabayel turns up who boxed rings around chisora.

and it's a big if.

Second only to fury on how easy done it.

He could completely outbox this guy.

Comment

Kabayel hasn’t fought any top 10 guy in 6 years around the same amount of time Mahkmudov turned pro which is just another example what’s wrong with boxing and it’s rankings .

Hes going to get demolished and mentally lose as soon as he does his ring walk and or hears the Mahkmudov music entry on his way to the ring . I’m expecting this to go 2 rounds .

I get it it’s a necessity if it’s available,hopefully after this we can start fading out some of these guys that don’t belong in any boxing talks that don’t belong with these types of events start eliminating the guys that shouldn’t be in the conversations .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2023, 03:04 AM.

Comment

So strange that Kabayel risks this...

Comment

I wonder if Kabayel's European title will be on the line? I mean if the BBBofC sanctioned the Wardley/Adelaye contest then why can't the EBU sanction this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    So strange that Kabayel risks this...
                    Payday

Comment

Working...
                    X