Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Face To Face at Day of Reckoning Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Face To Face at Day of Reckoning Presser

Dubois, Miller Press Conference Photos Gallery - Turki Alalshikh, Chairman of the General Entertainment Authority (GEA), announced today that Riyadh Season 2023 will play host to the 'Day of Reckoning', featuring some of the most famous boxing world champions and leading contenders from the top weight divisions on Saturday, December 23, at Kingdom Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why Jarrell Miller is allowed to fight is way beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris364 View Post
      It’s ridya seezin..don’t need no reezin

Comment

Originally posted by Chris364 View Post
        According to the MMA Diaz brothers, EVERYONE is on steroids, difference with big goofy miller is not everyone gets caught with his big dumbass so I agree with you. Lmao

Comment

Why even test? If sprung baby glows green, they won't say anything until after the fight.

Comment

Its disgusting, really. Everyone knows Jarrell will be 'juicing', he hardly even denies it. I hope DDD knocks Jarrell spark out but it really isn't fair on DDD> I'm sure he will be clean. But what is the man supposed to do? He can scarcely turn the fight down just because his opponent is cheating. I guess we just have to hope a clean DDD is still better than a chemically-enhanced Miller.

Comment

Big Baby size difference is a factor.

He's a rough fighter and uses his 330 lbs. to his advantage.

Comment

Miller by brutal ko if dd doesn’t quit first.

Comment

Miller is a big fat drug cheat but he can really sell a fight.. and if Dubois can't put a dent in him then he'll get stopped

Comment

Should be the best action fight of the night, both guys are offensive minded, suprising that Miller has shown the better gas tank, maybe the gear helps him with that
                    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X