Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Lyndon Arthur - Face To Face at Day of Reckoning Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Lyndon Arthur - Face To Face at Day of Reckoning Presser

Bivol, Arthur Press Conference Photos Gallery - Turki Alalshikh, Chairman of the General Entertainment Authority (GEA), announced today that Riyadh Season 2023 will play host to the 'Day of Reckoning', featuring some of the most famous boxing world champions and leading contenders from the top weight divisions on Saturday, December 23, at Kingdom Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t like to throw the “bum” word around at all because boxing is a dangerous sport and all fighters or even non fighters that dare get in the squared circle deserve respect but… cmon now?! We ain’t gonna talk about this bum Bivol is fighting? SMH the double standards in boxing are the worst sometimes

Comment

Bivol looking a bit like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore after the sabbatical.

Comment

A bunch of fights nobody asked to see. It's boxing, but not compelling. These fights are good, but not soothing my itch. Upsets, maybe, is the draw.
        Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Never thought I'd seen Hearn and Fisheyes in the same picture lol.

Comment

Bivol went down the drain after his Canelo fight, where he got his 5 minutes of fame. The win did not do him any favors since he should have KOed or badly hurt a much smaller Canelo, who is already small at 168, let alone 175. Canelo still calling the shots in all his fights, still famous, and his fights after Bivol have been a success. Sure, one day he will go downhill just like any human but Bivol is simply irrelevant and should have thanked Canelo for the payday and for the world to know who the heck he was.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Bivol went down the drain after his Canelo fight, where he got his 5 minutes of fame. The win did not do him any favors since he should have KOed or badly hurt a much smaller Canelo, who is already small at 168, let alone 175. Canelo still calling the shots in all his fights, still famous, and his fights after Bivol have been a success. Sure, one day he will go downhill just like any human but Bivol is simply irrelevant and should have thanked Canelo for the payday and for the world to know who the heck he was.
              Bruh, what is wrong with you Canelo fans the only dudes I know that continuously hate on boxers that beat your ‘guy’.

Bivol was an underdog, most people didn’t even want to see that fight. It was a cherrypick gone wrong.. he doesn’t need to thank Canelo for anything. Canelo was about to cherrypick Makabu & Badou Jack the same way
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

LoL @ Canelo fans .... still buttsore about Bivol. Ha-ha-ha! Okay ....

Someone is gonna catch Bivol with a shot he doesn't see coming one day (maybe?). Until that day or the Beterbiev fight, I don't know how anyone stops this guy from cruising along at high efficiency as usual. BIvol is a model boxer. He will be appreciated for years to come, even if he ever does get a defeat (father time catches up to everyone one day). In the meantime, it is great boxing on full view.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Bruh, what is wrong with you Canelo fans the only dudes I know that continuously hate on boxers that beat your ‘guy’.

Bivol was an underdog, most people didn’t even want to see that fight. It was a cherrypick gone wrong.. he doesn’t need to thank Canelo for anything. Canelo was about to cherrypick Makabu & Badou Jack the same way
                  Your just a big a moron as him so how you talking trash? Lmfao

Comment

Bivol fights top 10 contender in his weight class and people say it is a trash fight.

People expect from Bivol more than from othe rguys.

Comment

Working...
                    X