No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

O'Shaquie Foster, the reigning WBC junior lightweight world champion, has signed a multi-fight promotional contract with Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah, Foster vs the winner of Navarette vs Robson.
    drablj drablj likes this.

Comment

Cordina shat it

Comment

Danm that hail mary got him a good deal. Rockys a dumbass for trying to Duke it out the last round

Comment

Good for Shackie. I like him. He's a good, skilled, and tough fighter who hopefully will make some decent money over the next few years and go on to live a comfortable life after boxing, after his prior struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Cordina shat it
            He wants to cash out I think. I’m rooting for Wood.
            Mammoth Mammoth pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Got dammit Eddie Hearn! You can't pay a guy to win a title just to turn around and lose him to Bob Arum. You gotta tell every American fighter that you gotta sign to MR for 7 fights or we ain't giving you...um...bullocks!! Did I use thatccorrectly?

Comment

Makes sense tbf. TR have some good options at 130, Navarrete, Valdez, even undefeated guys like Cortes.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  Got dammit Eddie Hearn! You can't pay a guy to win a title just to turn around and lose him to Bob Arum. You gotta tell every American fighter that you gotta sign to MR for 7 fights or we ain't giving you...um...bullocks!! Did I use thatccorrectly?
                  No worries mate , Fran's yer Aunt and Bob's yer Uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    He didn't pay him to win anything. He won that belt on PBC, and defended it once on matchroom. Foster was never a matchroom fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X