Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Albert Bell Drops Jayson Velez Twice, Stops Him in Second Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Albert Bell Drops Jayson Velez Twice, Stops Him in Second Round

Albert Bell is solidifying his place amongst the best fighters at 130 pounds. Bell dropped Jayson Velez twice en route to a second round knockout win Saturday night at the Glass City Center in his hometown of Toledo, Ohio. Bell improved to 25-0, 8 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jayson Velez retired after this loss. He announced it via Facebook, so I guess most people don't know, but he's done fighting.
    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
      Jayson Velez retired after this loss. He announced it via Facebook, so I guess most people don't know, but he's done fighting.
      Ok good, I was about to say that he needed to retire
      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Glad he's retired. Jayson was more shot than a bunch of Kennedys. Beating a shot to **** Jayson Velez does NOT make you a challenger in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Glad he's retired. Jayson was more shot than a bunch of Kennedys. Beating a shot to **** Jayson Velez does NOT make you a challenger in any way, shape or form.
          True, but Bell has beaten better fighters than a washed up Velez & been Top 5 in the WBO for like 4 years. He’s a good, but not entertaining boxer. Once TR let him go, he’s just been taking the fights/opponents his team can get him

Comment

Working...
          X