Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Angles For Chocolatito Fight In UK After IBF/WBO Unification Versus Bam Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Angles For Chocolatito Fight In UK After IBF/WBO Unification Versus Bam Rodriguez

Sunny Edwards is now on the verge of claiming a new title, a date with the sport's pound-for-pound queen and a future fight versus a modern-day legend all with a win in his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chocolatito isn't going to fight Edwards after Bam knocks him out. Sunny better focus on what's in front of him next.

Comment

Bam is going to beat the dog sh.t out of Edwards.

Comment

Sunny has a stiff test to worry about in front of him next month, so he shouldn’t be angling for anything right now.

With that said, I do think this fight is much closer to 50-50 than most people believe & that Sunny could win, but I’ll be pulling for Bam

Comment

what weight does Bam blow up to ? Doesn't keep his weight in check between fights. Has a very large head as well, no way Sunny ko's him

Comment

Neither the winner nor the loser of the match will likely be facing Chocolatito at this point because Bam wins via KO to become unified, and Chocolatito isn't facing him just to get destroyed as well. Edwards will be beltless after his loss so Chocolatito also won't be facing him as the prize won't be there.

Now, in the crazy miracle that somehow Edwards survives 12 rounds and wins with a controversial split decision,..Chocolatito might actually be seriously willing to keep his promise, as he probably could use a "defeated unified champion Sunny Edwards" in his resume after losing the last two title matches against Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
              Sunny has a stiff test to worry about in front of him next month, so he shouldn’t be angling for anything right now.

With that said, I do think this fight is much closer to 50-50 than most people believe & that Sunny could win, but I’ll be pulling for Bam
              It might end up being more exciting than expected, but in the end my gut instincts says it will end as:
              50% Bam wins by KO
              30% wins by UD
              15% Either of them wins by SD that gets complaints from the loser
              4.9% Sunny wins by UD
              0.1% Sunny wins by KO

Comment

Sunny needs room to operate, a 20 foot ring to hear Sunny tell it. OShaquie got a small ring in Mexico, he was nobodies favorite. Sunny getting 20 is fair play by that standard.

Comment

Hamed vs Barrera comes to my mind instantly, and if I'm honest Bam does remind me of the young baby-faced assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                    It might end up being more exciting than expected, but in the end my gut instincts says it will end as:
                    50% Bam wins by KO
                    30% wins by UD
                    15% Either of them wins by SD that gets complaints from the loser
                    4.9% Sunny wins by UD
                    0.1% Sunny wins by KO
                    It should be 80% chance it is either a draw or a split decision either way for one simple fact. Historically judges have been split in their preference of either the aggressor or the mover/boxer. I dont see a stoppage because Edwards has some of the fastest feet and hands in the business and may avoid being stopped, but has no power to stop Rodriquez. That 0.1% Sunny wins by KO is a joke because it does not take into account that if Edwards opens a bad cut on Rodriquez with a legit punch, that goes down to a stoppage win. Happens countless times in Boxing. Now watch someone put money on Edwards by stoppage and a bad cut takes Rodriguez out of the fight and they get rich. I'm hoping for a decisive win, either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X