Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Believes Emanuel Navarrete Is Easy Work: He's Too Slow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Believes Emanuel Navarrete Is Easy Work: He's Too Slow

Emanuel Navarrete isn't the first fighter on anyone's hit list. It's simple, although he looks awkward and easy to land on, the Mexican star has proven time and time again that he isn't some pushover. The last time he was doubted, he made oddsmakers and fans eat their words.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Navarette would make Farmer see straight with that akward styel.

Comment

Farmer struggled with JoJo Diaz who unfortunately hasn't had the best career himself.
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Yeah that's right Devin, except that you would be the easy work for Navarrete, not the other way around.

Comment

EWWWWW Farmer no one takes him seriously he is a waste even when he tries to get attention people laugh at him Wasnt he the guy besides being weak in the ring also has this weird nuerological disorder when fighting blinks and acts all twitchy in the head i remember something like that now from a few years ago. i am not going to look it up on youtube but i could anyhow just a wierdo wast ..............

Comment

He definitely is slow but he'll beat tf outta you

Comment

If they fought , I'd bet the house on Navarette by brutal stoppage. Slow or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
                EWWWWW Farmer no one takes him seriously he is a waste even when he tries to get attention people laugh at him Wasnt he the guy besides being weak in the ring also has this weird nuerological disorder when fighting blinks and acts all twitchy in the head i remember something like that now from a few years ago. i am not going to look it up on youtube but i could anyhow just a wierdo wast ..............
                That sounds like Tourettes , I think that Catterall has it as well.

Comment

Farmer getting way ahead of himself after beating two journeyman on his return to the ring
                  Now calling out Navarrete
                  WtF , where did he crawl out of ?

Comment

Navarrete would grind this midget down and stop him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X