Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Loeffler Believes Golovkin Has Earned The Right To Do Whatever He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Loeffler Believes Golovkin Has Earned The Right To Do Whatever He Wants

It wasn't that long ago when Gennadiy Golovkin terrorized the middleweight division. Those who thought they could beat him were often given a harsh dose of reality once they woke up in their local hospital.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He made his money & his mark on the sport. Nothing left to prove. He is 41 & as the article said his childfen’s children are set for life. Sail into the sunset. Always conducted himself with class.

Comment

I miss this guys fights. Prime GGG was a beast. Enjoy retirement GGG.

Comment

One of the few clean fighters of his generation, a fighter who always brought honor and respect to the sport and didn’t play up being a mean guy to become popular. Blessings to him on his retirement if that’s what it is, like him or not, the man was a good representative of the sport and how to still act like a man when you are a star.

Comment

Vs Canelo 1 and Canelo 2 were master pieces. At one point I badly wanted to see Jermall vs GGG.
          Last edited by jackblack008; 11-12-2023, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Its a curious state of middleweight affairs when the former champ, inactive as he has been these last 14 months, has been FAR more active than the reigning WBC champ, for which free passes and excuses seem to be made time and again.

Comment

Ah yes. What a career. 0 count them 0 signature wins. Ne’er even fought a legit opponent besides Canelo who he never beat. If in the hofame it will show what a joke boxing has become
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                He made his money & his mark on the sport. Nothing left to prove. He is 41 & as the article said his childfen’s children are set for life. Sail into the sunset. Always conducted himself with class.
                In truth, GGG is a glorified Sven Ottke. If he’s retired, no great loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Terror View Post
                  Its a curious state of middleweight affairs when the former champ, inactive as he has been these last 14 months, has been FAR more active than the reigning WBC champ, for which free passes and excuses seem to be made time and again.
                  But Charlo has never robbed boxing fans blind the way GGG did in his last fight when - after spending years avoiding top-tier fighters while hoping to hang around long enough for Canelo to give him a cash-out third fight - he put up the lame, uninspiring “let me just go 12 rounds and get my money” performance he did in GGG-Canelo III. He did little to sell the fight - he couldn’t even be bothered to do interviews in English - and made little effort to win during the fight. Say what you want about Charlo but you can’t say cheats the fans when he actually does fight. GGG has - and that’s why he deserves every bit of criticism he gets these days.

Comment

Slow news week? If nothing else, it allowed "Hans Themistode" to exercise his word of the week vocabulary I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X