Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn: If You Can't Respect My Boxing, You're Going To Have To Respect My Hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn: If You Can't Respect My Boxing, You're Going To Have To Respect My Hustle

The mission remains the same for Franchon Crews-Dezurn. "F--- that hair. I want the belt," the former undisputed super middleweight champion said of her upcoming vacant WBC title fight versus unbeaten Shadasia Green. "You can snatch my wig off. I'm still that girl.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After Shadasia Green destroys Franchon by KO I don’t think anyone will be respecting anything about her or even thinking of her at all ever again.

Comment

That title says it all, I’m coming to get paid Dammmm winning, I’m a ghetto hustler on the grind! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        After Shadasia Green destroys Franchon by KO I don’t think anyone will be respecting anything about her or even thinking of her at all ever again.
        The fact that she fought a roided-out fighter and still almost won says a lot.
        The fact that her only two losses are to the literal two best fighters about 160 says a lot too.
        Win, lose or draw, she is to be respected as fighter who takes all challenges.

Comment

Working...
        X