Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Kevin Gonzalez Lands on Rodriguez-Edwards Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Kevin Gonzalez Lands on Rodriguez-Edwards Card

Murodjon Akhmadaliev will face Kevin Gonzalez in an eliminator for the WBA World Super-Bantamweight title as the chief support bout to the Flyweight unification blockbuster between Jesse Rodriguez and Sunny Edwards at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona on Saturday December 16, live worldwide on DAZN - with Edwards being joined by four fellow British talents on the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In a perfect world, the winner of this (hoping for MJ) will fight Inoue...err, I mean, the winner of Inoue vs Tapales sometime maybe in Spring of 2024?

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
      In a perfect world, the winner of this (hoping for MJ) will fight Inoue...err, I mean, the winner of Inoue vs Tapales sometime maybe in Spring of 2024?
      I don't think WBA is next in line in the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I don't think WBA is next in line in the rotation.
        If it is the other guys, the number ones are Nery and Sam Goodman so those are decent guys too. At this point, the only people I would want to see Inoue possibly fight that is left in 122 are MJ, Nery, Goodman, or maybe Casimero (if he fights a notable guy again to re-establish his claim as a good fighter in 122)...anyone else isn't really worth it at this point.

Of course, just going up to 126 after one victory lap defense is fine by me too. Give me Inoue vs Robeisy.
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X